HCG diet plan is one of the most popular weight loss programs that is being used throughout the world. HCG i.e. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin is a hormone which is produced naturally in the human body of both males and females. It is also called the pregnancy hormone because this hormone is boosted in the body of a woman and it reaches to a higher level when a woman gets pregnant. The HCG consists of the following stages:
HCG Diet Phase 1: Load
HCG Diet Phase 2: Lose
HCG Diet Phase 3: Stabilize
HCG Diet Phase 4: Maintain
Let’s learn aboutthe Phase 2 of the diet plan. It is the hardest yet the most rewarding Phase of the HCG diet. This is the phase when you are going to get the life changing results.
HCG hormone during this phase corrects all the hormonal malfunctions happening within your body. It can change the dependencies and the way you think about food changes. The results you will see within your body will motivate you for losing weight. Whatever actions you will take within this Phase are going to significantly affect your body and eventually your life.
Specifics of Phase 2
- Even during the Phase 2 of the HCG diet, you are still required to consume the HCG hormone either in injections, Pellets or sublingually.
- During the Phase 2, you are certainly required to exercise but you are not supposed to exercise vigorously because it can hinder the results instead of improving. Some say that you should not workout during this phase at all.
- You are required to stay active during this phase because it is significant for improving your health. Movement will improve the blood circulation and it also works on the lymphatic drainage at the time when all the fats and toxins will be eliminated from your body. Some of the doctors encourage that walking for a mile per day during the Phase 2 can be the best exercise anyone can do.
- Following the 500 calorie diet is going to be necessary. It is not necessary that you keep on counting the calories, you simply have to know that you are consuming enough nutrients and the food has minimum amount of calories.
- During the Phase 2, you are recommended to use such skin care products which are oil-free otherwise it might slow down the rate with which fat might burn. Just make sure that the skin care products you are using don’t contain oil, you don’t have to go on look ugly and use nothing.
Workouts for Phase 2
There are some best workouts that can be performed in Phase 2 but they are not that vigorous. Here they are discussed:
Walking can do a world of good for you in the Phase 2. You need to keep your pace slow and relaxed, don’t go for power walking. Make sure that you keep on taking deep breathes for making yourself feel light.
It is one of the easiest exercises that can help improving the flow of blood and oxygen within your body. You need to have a rebounder for this purpose. Make sure you don’t overdo with the rebounding, just use it for a few minutes throughout the day.
Yoga and stretching:
Light yoga and light stretching can also be useful during the phase 2. It can help you with improving your flexibility and strength. The exercises you can perform include balancing posture and stretching which can help you in being flexible and strong. Do not sweat that much, you need to take breaks because overexertion is not what we are looking for.
Keep this thing in mind that heavy exercises can stall the process of weight loss and that’s the last thing anyone would want. But that does not mean you must not do anything during the Phase 2. You are free to move, stretch and exercise. Once you reach the Phase3, you can choose the sports activities and cardiovascular activities. But Phase 2 is very critical to weight loss therefore, you need to be light when it comes to opting an exercise routine.